AE Smith Pipe Fitters / Welders (North Island)
Job no: 590848
Work type: Full Time
Location: Auckland, NZ Other, Wellington
Categories: Trades & Maintenance, Management Consulting, Facilities Management
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
AE Smith is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We also offer:
- All the tools of trade you need to do your job
- Discounts for Health Insurance, Samsung, Repco, PB Tech, Gym memberships and more!
- $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
- Great promotion and career development opportunities
Have a look at our other great benefits here https://people.downergroup.co.nz/downer-benefits/
Te Kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
Construction in the Auckland, Wellington, Hawkes Bay and the Waikato area is gathering momentum and as such we have multiple full-time positions for qualified or experienced Pipe Fitters / Welders to work on a variety of commercial projects in the greater North Island.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
We are seeking people with the following attributes;
- Trade qualified or a minimum of 4 years’ experience installing copper, black steel & stainless steel pipe on commercial construction sites
- HVAC experience
- The ability to read and understand complex drawings
- Site Safe Passport
- The ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
If you have a good work ethic and a positive attitude please apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
ANZSCO: 342111 Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend