Cleaner (Full Time) - Melbourne Connect
Job no: 590955
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated, reliable Full time cleaner. Reporting to the Site Supervisor, this full-time role will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Adherence to all service deliverables in the Statement of Works (SOW).
- Support the Site Supervisors ensuring contractual obligations are met in all aspects of cleaning.
- Maintain high quality and co-operative relationships with key stakeholder personal.
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required
- Working from Monday to Friday: 7am-3pm
Our front-line staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in similar role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning industry experience
- Experience operating industrial cleaning equipment such as ride-on scrubbers and sweepers
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to communicate/ liaise with Supervisor and Maintenance team to report any building issues found
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and establish timeframes
- Very good verbal communication skills
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
Spotless offers an excellent career in a global organisation. We are an industry leader and if you are looking for the next step to further advance your career, apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend