Job no: 591082
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Maintenance
Our Facilities and Asset Services business has two opportunities for Carpenters to join the team supporting the Australian National University (Acton, ACT) contract.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and working with the Asset Planning Manager and Contract Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking all building maintenance and repairs to the ANU building facilities within the contract scope ensuring this is delivered to a high standard, meeting contractual and legislative guidelines, and adhering to safety procedures.
- Trade qualified carpenter with experience gained in commercial environment and facilities maintenance experience would be advantageous.
- Able to communicate effectively, work autonomously and within a wider team.
- Have resilience, a 'can-do' attitude and be adaptable.
- Adhere to a Zero Harm culture - ensuring safety is always your first priority.
- Prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including police background check, pre-employment medical and to obtain and maintain a Working with Vulnerable People check.
- Ability to work some overtime/weekend work and be on call appropriately every 14 weeks for which you will receive additional allowances for.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A rostered day off every 4 weeks
- Long term role (our contract is until 2046) working Monday to Friday
- A supportive and inclusive culture that ensures a professional and safe working environment
Please submit your online application via the below link. For technical queries, please contact email@example.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend