Job no: 591093
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth
Categories: Human Resources
Downer and Spotless Services comprises of a portfolio of contracts and services within the Government and Integrated Facilities Management Line of Business particularly the soft and hard facilities management services.
The role of the Staffing Coordinator is to support the business by facilitating the filling temporary casual requirements with internal/external staff for a range of our operational contracts
The primary aim is to deliver high quality, consistent and responsive service and staff to line managers whilst ensuring broad corporate objectives are achieved.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources is beneficial, but not required.
- Background in rostering or job placement beneficial.
- FastTrack experience (or similar tool) beneficial but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
WHAT WE OFFER
- A long-term career opportunity working for an ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Lifestyle, financial, health and well-being employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information about this position please contact CJ Holder – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner email email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
You must be prepared to undertake a police background check, attend a pre-employment medical and drug test.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend