Logistic Team Member - Part-Time - University of Newcastle
Job no: 591498
Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time
Location: NSW Regional
Categories: Procurement & Supply Chain
We are currently seeking Part-Time Logistics Team Member to join our team at University of Newcastle Campus. You will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Following operational procedures
- Completing work according to trade standards and multi skilling principles
- Review work processes and procedures, Identify and solve problems
- Process job cards daily
- Complete timesheets accurately
- Follows purchasing procedure as required
- Operates deliver vehicles, forklifts and electric carts in accordance with UON campus requirement and in adherence to specific Spotless policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience required for cleaning positions:
- Sound understanding of OHS in the workplace
- Previous Logistics experience is not essential as training can be provided
- Driver’s License essential with exceptional driving record
- Reliability is essential
- Good communication skills and presentable as dealing with client and students
Our staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Why Join Spotless? – Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and Zero Harm working environment
- Excellent progression opportunities with competitive wages and great working conditions
Spotless the company
This is a great time to join Spotless because in addition to our focus on growth we now form part of the Downer Group, bringing greater benefits to our customers for innovative solutions and collaborative intra-market synergies. Our company has been built by bringing together teams of great people to deliver excellent services for our customers and positive outcomes for communities.
A key to our success is our commitment to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, providing competitive benefits and the opportunity for career pathways all while fostering a proudly diverse workplace.
Spotless is committed to its staff and will give you full support and training to reach your potential. Come and join us in providing our clients with the best standards and cleanliness in the business, also allowing a platform for you to develop and grow within a global company.
Please note: As a pre- requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to have Driver’s Licence and exceptional Driving record. Must be able to pass Police Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend