Our Facilities and Asset Services Education team has an opportunity for a contemporary Client Services Manager to drive transformation within this NSW Schools Public Private Partnership (PPP). Located in North Ryde, NSW you will be managing the on-site delivery of a range of facilities and asset management services across 11 public schools that are operated under a PPP model. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be accountable for driving results through strong partnerships, collaborative leadership, and alignment with business priorities.
This role is based in Downer’s North Ryde office and it requires frequent travel throughout NSW to the schools within the portfolio.
You are a contemporary, collaborative, client-focused, solutions oriented, and outcomes driven professional who understands the complex nature of facilities management. You will also have:
- Proven team leadership experience and an ability to develop and motivate a high performing team
- Experience supervising cleaning, landscaping/gardening, general maintenance works is preferred
- An excellent communicator with a proven ability to build strong, long- lasting client relationships
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, flexible and versatile
- Extensive experience in a related field (Project Management, Construction, Engineering or other relevant discipline)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Rare leadership opportunity within a major multi-disciplined, ASX listed company
- Competitive remuneration package including a fully maintained company vehicle
- Positive team environment with a focus on your ongoing learning and development
- Varied and interesting role that offers a fun, energetic and high performing work environment that is providing a service to our community
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand and customers are at the heart of everything it does. It exists to create and sustain the modern environment and its promise is to work closely with its customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. For more information visit downergroup.com.
The Health and Education (H&E) portfolio partners with organisations across Australia. With a portfolio including some of Australia’s largest and highest profile hospitals, tertiary institutions and schools, you will provide stewardship and share responsibility for the sustainable delivery of our NSW Schools PPP. Other major facilities managed within the H&E portfolio include Royal Adelaide Hospital, Bendigo Hospital, Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital, Sunshine Coast University Hospital, the Alfred Hospital, Orange, Bathurst and Bloomfield Hospitals, Women’s and Children’s Hospital Adelaide, Australian National University, University of Melbourne and other schools in VIC, SA and WA
Please submit your online application via the advertisement. For queries, please contact Sarah Farrell, Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to complete a Medical and National Police Clearance, and you will be required to meet the vaccination requirements of Downer and/or our client
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
View Position Description