AE Smith - Site Engineer
Job no: 591668
Work type: Full Time
Location: NZ Other
Categories: Trades & Maintenance, Management - Project & Functional
Why you will enjoy working here
A role with AE Smith can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We can also offer:
- Access to a great range of corporate discounts and benefits including offers of subsidised insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts and free counselling services etc
- Stable working environment and enjoy the work-life balance we have to offer
- A competitive wage along with tools of trade including mobile, uniform, PPE
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
About the role:
AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout New Zealand. As a Site engineer you will complete the Commissioning of HVAC systems including Medical Gas. Role includes developing and managing site specific commissioning plans.
- Liaise with Project Engineer & Project Managers to obtain and use contract specification and drawings to determine specific technical Commissioning requirements.
- Develop and manage job Specific commissioning plans.
- Conduct Engineering Design Checks for Air Systems, Water System, Refrigeration Direct Expansion, Steam and Condensate, Gas, Electrical and Controls, and Acoustics. Complete in accordance with relevant Work Task documents. (Separate document)
- Complete all commissioning activities and associated needs and rectifications.
You will be a trade qualified HVAC & Refrigeration engineer with commercial HVAC & Refrigeration maintenance, diagnostics, repair and installation experience and will bring with you:
- A proven background in HVAC & Medical gas commissioning.
- Sound chilled water plant acumen
- A strong commitment to safety
- A positive, proactive approach and a willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend