Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Job no: 591679
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Location: VIC Regional
Categories: Facilities Management
Our Facilities and Asset Services team has an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join the team located at Bendigo Hospital in Bendigo, Victoria. You will be responsible for delivering the 24/7 operational requirements of the Hard Facilities Management Service Lines, focusing on the identification and implementation of innovative systems and strategies to drive continuous improvement initiatives and developing effective, high-performing teams.
- Significant experience in a large site facilities management role (Preferably in health facilities)
- Extensive experience and technical knowledge / understanding of building services and other related plant & equipment.
- An accomplished leader, excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with clients
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and continuous improvement through the identification and implementation of new systems and strategies.
- Previous experience in the delivery of contract services where subcontractors are used for Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance, with a sound understanding of building and service regulations and statutory obligations
- Tertiary qualifications in Building Management, Asset Management or Health Operations and/or a Trade related discipline (or demonstrated equivalent professional training and experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting opportunity to join a major multi-disciplined, ASX listed company in a modern establishment with high end, sophisticated assets
- Positive team environment with a focus on your ongoing learning and development
- A competitive salary along with a range of employee benefits
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand and customers are at the heart of everything it does. It exists to create and sustain the modern environment and its promise is to work closely with its customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. For more information visit downergroup.com.
The Health and Education (H&E) line of business sits within the F&AS business and offers an end-to-end range of services including Catering, Hospitality, Facilities Management, Asset Maintenance and Management, Cleaning, Sustainability Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Security and Electronic Solutions and Utility Support Services. It provides comprehensive operational and maintenance services as well as lifecycle maintenance programs. There are 15 long-term Public-Private-Partnerships (PPPs) in health and education, along with other non-PPP contracts within Health, Education and Aged Care.
Please submit your online application via the advertisement. For queries, please contact Sarah Farrell, Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to complete a Medical and National Police Clearance and comply with Victorian Health mandatory vaccination policies.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend